We are looking forward to being in Cary, NC for this winter Workshop. Give the workshop as a gift to your spouse, family member, or close friend.
Workshop Leader: Dr. Michael Sytsma
This workshop is hosted by Colonial Baptist in Cary, NC.
Use these links for more:
- Tell me more about the workshop.
- Why should we attend?
- What do others say about the workshop?
- What do past attendees say was their favorite part of the workshop?
- Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the workshop.
- I've done enough research - I'm ready to register.
When: February 9th & 10th, 2018. We will start at 5:00 pm on Friday the 9th. After the opening session, couples will be given homework and sent off to have dinner on their own (couple's expense). On Saturday, we begin the first session at 9:00 am. Couples will be given homework and have lunch on their own. Afternoon sessions will close at 4:00 pm on Saturday.
Where: The workshop will be held at Colonial Baptist Church. Directions to the church can be found on their website.
- Workshop registration for one of the most unique and impacting couples workshops available.
- Workshop materials (workbook for each spouse, assignment handouts, and gift)
$125 per couple if you register by February 1, 2018. $150 per couple after February 1, 2018.