with Building Intimate Marriages
Answering Common Questions
What is Marriage Counseling?
Who is marriage counseling for?
Marriage counseling isn’t just for couples in crisis. We work with couples seeking guidance from a marriage expert for a host of reasons. We work with:
- couples seeking to grow great marriages
- couples struggling with sexual issues in their marriage
- couples struggling to keep their marriage alive
- couples in crisis due to affairs, addiction, seperation, etc.
- couples who have already divorced and want to explore reconciliation
What is a session like?
Why should I seek marriage counseling?
What issues are typically addressed in Marriage Counseling?
While clients may seek a marriage specialist for a variety of reasons, the following are examples of difficulty areas:
- Affair recovery
- Sexual problems and conflict over sex
- “Falling out of love”
- Resolving baggage from the past
- Parenting issues
- Depression, anxiety and other emotional issues in marriage
- Finance/money issues
- Trust and forgiveness
- And many more…
If you have a concern that is not listed, please feel free to ask.