Students with untreated learning difficulties often lose motivation to keep trying. Without an accurate understanding of the root issue (e.g., mood disorders, dyslexia, ADHD, subject-specific learning disorders, autism), initial attempts to improve academic performance may be ineffective. However, assessments provide effective treatment planning and academic accommodations to improve a student’s academic future.
Learning disability assessments provide families with an accurate diagnosis and detailed treatment recommendations. Most schools do not provide the necessary academic accommodations for students who are struggling until an official assessment is completed.
The assessment process includes:
- Clinical interview to gather the student’s history of symptoms and other relevant information.
- Tests Questionnaires (approximately 4-6 hours)
- Feedback session to explain the findings.
- Comprehensive report provided to the family, which includes treatment recommendations and academic accommodations.
- Please feel free to contact a credentialed evaluator for more information:
770-822-4505 – intimatemarriage.org/assessment/