A WORKSHOP WITH DR. MICHAEL SYTSMA
Enriching sexual intimacy in married couples
FEBRUARY 8 & 9
We are looking forward to being in the romantic city of Chattanooga, TN for Valentines.
Tell a friend and come join us.
Your Workshop Leader
See below for new live stream option.
- Workshop registration for one of the most unique and impacting couples workshops available.
- Workshop materials (workbook for each spouse, assignment handouts, and gift)
All couples receive...
- a workbook for each spouse
- exercise handouts
Can singles attend?
- Early Bird – $67 (1/3 off $100)
- Regular – $100 (1/3 off $150)
- Late – $132 (1/3 off $200)
Please note that the workshop is designed for, and targeted to couples. While you are welcome, individuals who have attended in the past without spouses have stated appreciation for the material but awkwardness at being left out of the examples and not being able to participate in exercises.
Friday Evening Schedule – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Making Love
- Setting the Atmosphere for Passionate Intimacy
Dinner Date This is a couple date on your own. Couples will be given an assignment and sent to dinner. Couples will choose a place for dinner in the area and complete their assignment over dinner. After Dinner Couple time on your own. We strongly encourage couples to reserve a room at a hotel in the area. This gives couples time to relax away from home, talk about the assignments and be well rested for Saturday.
Saturday Schedule 9:00am – 4:00pm
- The Heart of Sex from Scripture
- “I want you to want me…” – Sexual Desire in marriage
- Initiating Sexual activity
Lunch Break This is a couple date on your own. Couples will be given an assignment and sent to lunch at a local establishment of their choice.
- How to really Arouse your spouse
- Reaching the Apex
- Basking in the Afterglow
- Ask Dr. Mike
“Ask Dr. Mike” is one of the most popular sections of the workshop as participants annonymously ask Dr. Mike any question they have on sex.
Home to apply – 4:00pm
Participants in this workshop will learn:
- A greater understanding of the beauty of God’s gift of sexuality
- A sexual vocabulary that helps husbands and wives discuss sexual issues
- God’s design for resolving sexual desire conflicts in marriage
- Creative heart honoring ways to initiate intimacy with their spouse
- What’s “normal” in sexual response and activity
- How to determine what’s sexually acceptable for Christian couples
- The critical role of emotional and spiritual intimacy for healthy physical intimacy
The host for this workshop (Karisa Kaye) has worked out the option of providing a live stream of the workshop. Those who wish, may purchase a ticket to the live stream, log in by the information provided and view the workshop live from the comfort of their own home.
A couple cautions:
- We do not expect the streamed workshop to be as effective as the live workshop.
- Stream will be slightly delayed (<3″)
- Video stream will be provided a session at a time (see schedule for session titles – each is less than one hour long).
- Streamed sessions will not be available shortly after the session has ended.
- BIM nor Karisa Kaye are responsible for technical issues that might prevent you from viewing the stream.
Should you wish to take advantage of this option, please follow the registration link and register for the streamed version.
Cost of streamed version: $175.00 ($230 starting 2/1/19).
Karisa Kaye, MAMFT
I LOVE US Relationship & Intimacy Counseling, LLC